Civil Engineering services in Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London
Murray Andrews are able to provide a host of services to our customers. Some of our clients include major supermarket chains who require installation and repair works to heavily trafficked areas such as car parks and walkways whilst in operation. We undertake many different aspects of engineering works mostly by design and implement them with the utmost care and attention. We offer engineering support from our own department.
Let us take care of all your civil engineering needs
Our civil engineers department can help you with:
- Bollard installation
- Barrier and street furniture installation
- Underpinning and deep foundations
- Utilities installation cut and fill
- HDD Horizontal drilling for utilities and duct installation
- Drainage design and install
- Infrastructure and site enabling works
- Ironworks and kerb installation
- Temporary and permanent roadways, spine roads etc.
Civil engineering is at the heart of what we do at Murray Andrews. We work closely with our clients to ensure efficient and cost-effective solutions to their needs. We are powered by innovation and development, ensuring we use modern methods and equipment.