Groundwork contractors and landscaping services in Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London
Murray Andrews provide Earth moving and Groundworks for small and large projects. Our team work closely with our design engineers to provide accurate cut and fill programmes ensuring cost reductions and effective utilisation of plant and labour. We organise bulk removals with our partners who carry waste carrier licences for inert and contaminated soils.
- Cut and fill programmes
- Traditional Foundations and sub-structure concrete works
- Reinforced concrete works
- Infrastructure, spine roads and site enabling works
- CFA piling and Screw piling
- Soil retention and sheet piling systems
- Drainage + site sewerage design and implementation schemes
- Drainage and utilities installation
Our in-house design professionals collaborate with our site teams to provide an economical and efficient approach for a variety of groundworks and foundation schemes. With experience in a variety of sectors, Murray Andrews have developed enduring relationships with our clients.